SARA Companion Services, Inc. is a highly trusted family owned and operated company and is a New York State Licensed, Bonded and Insured Home Care Service Agency. We are proud to be one of the few home care agencies that earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Caring for a loved one or yourself at home can be an overwhelming experience. SARA Companion Services believes that an essential part of maintaining a high quality of life into one's golden years is the ability to continue to live an active and fulfilling lifestyle. That means the freedom to continue to pursue ones interests, hobbies and social life. Sure there are unique challenges that the golden age presents, but these challenges may just require a little help. Fortunately, With SARA Companions there are many options for those who need assistance and want to remain safely in their homes. That is why SARA Companions offers a wide variety of activities which companions can accompany, assist and facilitate with their senior clients. The scope of activities available for seniors to pursue is as broad as the interest base of our clients. The name SARA is defined as: Skilled, Attentive, Reliable, Assistant. These words define who we are and they are a part of everything we do.
Our service plan - Helping seniors stay independent:
Our SARA Companions are there with you or your loved one
- Companionship and Socialization
- Take walks
- Play cards, games and crafts
- Go see a movie or go to the theaters
- Visiting the museum and art galleries
- Assist with cooking, baking and grocery shopping
- Drive client to special events
- Assistance with pets, walk the dog, clean the fish tank
- Pursue hobbies or learn to play an instrument
- Outdoor and recreational activities such as the park or zoo
Each client’s needs are unique. Matching our clients with a kind and compassionate caregiver that has experience with their particular condition such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Hip Replacement, etc. is our priority. Like many of our senior clients, our care staff also has special talents and are excellent cooks, great conversationalists, love gardening or play musical instruments. Our clients often benefit from sharing those interests together.
- Do you need help at home with activities of daily living?
- Do you need help caring for your loved one?
- Afraid to leave your loved one alone?
- Concerned that your loved one is not taking their medication properly?
Do you need a SARA? Call now for a free personalized assessment. No pressure, No obligation, No worries, just great reliable care. A friendly Customer Care Specialist is standing by to answer your call.
Hourly / Live-In / Medical and Non-Medical Care / Alzheimers Specialists are available.
"Every age has its beautiful moments." Albert Einstein
Privacy Statement: SARA Companion Services will not sell or give your information to a third party.