Our Live-In and Hourly caregivers are available to assist in private homes, Independent Living and Assisted Living facilities. We service the five Boroughs of New York City and Nassau County, Long Island New York. We will work together with your loved ones and family to develop an individualized care plan based on your loved ones individual needs. Additionally, we are always willing to modify or amend the plan as deemed necessary. Services can be provided on an Hourly (a minimum of four consecutive hours is required), Daily, or 24 hour Live-In basis. We also encourage the use of our website for out of state family and loved ones to keep in touch via email.
- Personal assistance with daily living tasks
- Help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Assistance with Specialty Care including Alzheimer/Dementia, Parkinson, Hospice, Cancer
- Assistance with advanced activities of daily living including mechanical lifts, specialty diets, colostomy and catheter care.
- Nutritional and culture preferred meal preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Accompany to medical appointments and local errands
- Companionship and recreation
- Geriatric Care Management by Certified Geriatric Care Nurses
Personal Care at Home in NYC and Nassau County
Each client’s needs are unique and matching you with a kind and compassionate caregiver that has experience with your particular condition such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s, Diabetes, Hip Replacement, etc. is a priority. Like many of our senior clients, our caregivers also have special talents and are excellent cooks, great conversationalist, love gardening, or play musical instruments and our clients often benefit from sharing those interests together. We will also answer any questions, and with your agreement develop an individualized Care Plan.
Prior to starting the assignment, we will introduce you to the caregiver that meets all your specific requirements. We will arrange an introduction at your home, office or hospital setting for an informal interview so you can address any questions or concerns you may have.
Our services are available 24 hours a day 7 days per week, on an hourly as well as live-in basis. We encourage you to contact us anytime at 516-837-3388 or 718-527-3200 to schedule a free in-home consultation.